Monday, June 22, 2009

I <3 TOMS!

Ok... so if you are my friend on Facebook chances are you've heard this... but... I LOVE TOMS! I just discovered this amazing shoe company that, for every pair of shoes sold, will put one pair of shoes on the feet of a child in need! ONE FOR ONE


This makes my heart want to sing for joy! NO JOKES... So I've decided that come fall I will need a new pair of shoes... especially given that I usually only have one pair of "actual shoes" on the go at any given time... and then I wear those shoes to the ground (flip flops don't count... never you mind then)

ANYWAYS.. I want to save a little moola and buy some TOMS... so that not only will I put some shoes on my feet but on some other little person's feet who really needs them! Please will you help me decide which ones to choose? I have given you four options... vote in the comments... I will keep you posted.



HERE IS THE LINK! GO CHECK OUT TOMS! http://tomsshoes.com see for yourself how they want to change the world!

*Grace*

1 comment:

  1. OOOH! J'aime beaucoup! I vote... PLAID! OOh, I want a pair too!

    ReplyDelete